Running current: 40A(Output: Continuous 40A, Burst 60A up to 10 Secs.)
Input Voltage: DC 6-22.2V(2-6S Lixx)
Size: 55mm (L) * 26mm (W) * 13mm (H)
With SimonK updated firmware for multicopter
- Drive tube and high-power Mos, and Mos tube plus a separate heat sink, Extreme low output resistance of the PCB(printed circuit board),super current endurance.
- The power input uses extreme low output resistance greatly enhance the power stability, and has the protective effect on the battery.
- Safety electrical function: when the power is turned on, regardless of the throttle stick in any position does not start the motor immediately, to avoid personal injury.
- Separately voltage regulator IC for microprocessor. providing good anti-jamming capability.
- Supported motor speed (Maximum): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles).
- Using Simon K’s a dedicated multi-copter program tgy_debug, and the master chip with high stability crystal oscillator, making the motor control to more precise.