FrSky XSR-SIM Wireless USB Dongle (EU Version)
The FrSky XSR-SIM Wireless USB Dongle (EU Version) For Simulator allows you to wirelessly connect your FrSky transmitter to computer to use simulator. Then bind your transmitter to it, now you can move freely while using a simulator.
The is no better way to use your RC simulator than using your own RC transmitter. The FrSky Wireless USB Dongle for Simulator (Model name: XSR-SIM) allows you to connect without any annoying wires to your FrSky transmitter to a computer to use the simulator.
Just bind your transmitter to the dongle, for easy use. No cables needed to keep you in total control from anywhere in the room.
• Compact design
• Low power requirements: typically, 55mA
• Compatible with FrSky transmitters and module systems (Mode D16)
• Compatible with popular simulators (DRL, LiftOff, Freerider, HotProps, etc.)
• 8 proportional channel and 8 switch channel output (set on the transmitter side)
• Firmware upgradeable (through the S.Port)
Size: 48.2×19.1×9.2mm (LxWxH)