LS-800D 5.8G 40CH Raceband FPV Video Goggles provides excellent features that include an on-screen display that shows battery level, frequency, and signal strength; and a DVR so you can record your flights for later viewing. In addition, the front half of the LS-800D splits off from the face-piece so that you can mount the screen on a tripod or use it hand-held if you like. Using the screen this way can be a big benefit when working on your copter, because you can work on your FPV system without having to put the goggles on your face. The LS-800D also has a great push-button system for controlling the goggles.
LS-800D FPV Video Goggles features
- Separable design ,5 inch screen canbe used as small monitor on radio controller or with tripod
- HD high brightness 5inch LCD specially tuned for FPV racing or Model airplane
- Buit-in super sensitiveness 5.8GHz 40ch receiver,especially with RaceBand.
- Come with advanced auto-searching function ad show yout the working frequency on screen
- Buit-in 3.7V/2000mA battery ,each full charge revive around 2 hours woking time
- Ergonomic design fit your faces
- super-wide visible angle up to 82 degree
- 92%transparent lens adopted ,no distort,no blur on the adage of screen;
- Light weight 375g with 2hr 2000mAh battery,RTF for any scale,racing ,Model airplane game
- 5inch 800*480px HD high brightness LCD
Dimension: CNT Size. 205*200*105, Product Size.180x146x87mm
Weight: N.W. 390g with 2hr 2000mAh battery, G.W. 690g
Belt: three-Ways adjustable belt
screen size: 5.0 inch
Screen resolution: 854*480(No blur after enlarge by the lens)
Screen brightness; 450cd/m2 with special high brightness backlight LED for outdoor FPV
View Angle: 6 O’CLOCK
3x boost of the video to acquire intense feel-in-there video
92% transparent rate no distort of light
- Input CVBS
- Headphone sound output
- TF Card(C10)
- USB DC5V IN, the device operating current of [email protected],built-in battery maximum charge current of [email protected]; if the device is working when charging, please pay attention to selecting the rated current greater than 2A/5V charging equipment.
Built-in 3.7V/2000mAh high-capacity polymer battery, when the battery is charging, the device the red LED will light when charging is completed, here are bright green LED.
Band and Channel Selection
1 x Mushroom Antenna
1 x Flat Antenna
1 x Power Adapter
1 x USB Cable
1 x AV Out Cable
1 x Storage Case
1 x English Manual
Default mode, Short press for MENU OSD; Long press 3S for Power OFF/ON; MENU pressed, this button is use as the Return.
Default mode, Short press for switch RF MOD and AV MOD; MENU pressed, this button is use as the DOWN.
Default mode, Short press for recorder; Long press for stop recording; If recording Short press for catch pictures; MENU pressed, this button is use as the UP.
Default mode, Short press for CH 1~8 cycles; Long press for Band+ option A,B,D,E,F,R cycle selection; MENU pressed, this button is use as the Enter.
Default mode, Short press for automatically search signals to a certain signal strength and stops on that channel; The signal is not found ,the screen show no signal; Long press for Volume control,K2->volume -,K3->volume +;
Call MENU and select Playback (Short Press K1 button to call menu, and use K4 button to select Playback mode )
Review/Replay in Playback mode
Buttons have different function in playback mode
Record file: MOV, PAL (720*576px) , NTSC (720*480px) progressive
Support up to 128G TF card (C10 recommend)
K1: Playback menu (volume control/file delete/protect)
K2: UP/ fast backward<<
K3: DOWM/ fast backward>>
K4: Select/Play/ Pause
K5: Quit Playback mode
NOTE: If the device is not used for a long time, please charged once every four months, inorder to protect the battery.