Team BlackSheep Triumph 5.8GHz Antennas (RHCP)
While other antennas rely on copycat designs the Team BlackSheep Triumph takes a giant leap in 5.8 GHz antenna technology. Video Aerial Systems LLC (IBcrazy) and Team-BlackSheep have come together to re-invent how the modern 5.8 circular polarized antenna should look and perform.
Team BlackSheep wanted to achieve the best range obtainable and cleanest video signal by modifying traditional cloverleaf designs and improving them specifically for FPV. The Triumph was designed and tested thoroughly to achieve an antenna that can take a beating. The antenna uses a double-jacket heavy duty Semi-Rigid cable and tin-plated connectors. The enclosure is welded ultrasonically and protected with a special foam to protect the antenna from inbound trees or other objects.
- Manufactured and tested to highest standards
- Best in class range and signal quality
- Extra compact and low weight
- Ultrasonic welded and foam infused cover for ultimate crash-protection
- Double-jacket semi-rigid cable for heavy impact resistance
- Frequency range: 5500-6000MHz
- Gain: 1.26dbic
- Axial Ratio: 0.74
- Cable: RG402 (heavy duty)
- Weight: 11.5g
- Height: 85mm, 3.3 in
- Connector: Choose SMA or RP-SMA
- 2x Team BlackSheep Triumph antenna