FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2.4GHz ACCST Radio Transmitter (EU LBT) inc EVA Case
The new and enhanced FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2.4GHz. FrSky with it’s famous frequency hopping ACCST technology takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability, they now offer their first full transmitter system.
This version of the Taranis now also comes with a higher quality, better contrast LCD display that is adjustable from blue to white and Haptic Vibration Feedback System. This means you can be alerted silently or use the voice alarm from the internal speaker with endless, fully configurable parameters such as: voice count down, timers, low voltage alerts, landing gear down alarm. Voices are modifiable and you can also use your own voice.
The FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2.4GHz comes with new side sliders, butter smooth quad bearing gimbals, low self discharge battery, 8 programmable switches and all of the other great things you have come to expect from FrSky, not to mention the powerful OPEN TX open source software.
The SD card slot offers unlimited memory options and a USB port for upgrades even a headphone jack.
The TARANIS is full telemetry capable, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback, 3 different programmable fail-safe modes and receiver lock preventing crashes if wrong model is selected. If you use other receiver types or B&F’s such as the Tiny Whoop, the TARANIS has a JR style RF module slot, so you have the option to use other brand modules such as the Orange DSM2/DSMX or Open LRS 433mhz module,or any another Frsky module to expand the transmitters capabilities even more with dual RF.
When considering all of the goods, between FrSky ACCST technology and the versatility and powerful “OPEN TX” software with its community backing it up, the EVA case with butter smooth gimbals, a large backlit LCD and a new larger battery pack you have versatility and power at an unprecedented value.
- Haptic Vibration Feedback System
- Adjustable Screen colors (White to Blue)
- New Firmware (EU LBT)
- New EVA travel case
- RSSI alarms (signal strength voice and Haptic notifications, warning you when your signal gets weak)
- 16 channels (more when combined with external module)
- 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
- 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
- Self-test of the transmitter antenna
- 60 Model memory (expandable via a SD card)
- Audio Speech outputs
- USB and SD card slot for unlimited memory, and firmware upgrades, sound editing.
- Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current systems
- Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
- State-of-the-art open source software (open TX)
- Super low latency for ultra-quick response (9ms)
- Large back-lit display
- Real-time data logging
- Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft)
- JR Style module bay for additional RF modules
- Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60MHz
- Heavy-Duty EVA Travel Case
- Channels: up to 16 channels
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Operating voltage: 6-15V( 2S 3S lipo are acceptable)
- Operating current: 270mah maximum
- Operating temperature: -10 – 60 degree
- Backlight LCD screen: 212 x 64
- Model memories: 60, can be extended via SD card
- Compatibility: FrSky x series an V8-II series receiver