Jumper T18 Radio Transmitter
The new Jumper T18 Radio Transmitter combines all the best features from the extremely popular T16 radios along with many extra features, specifically the new 5in1 multi-protocol and multifrequency module that includes 2.4gHz, and 868mHz in one while being officially supported by OpenTX.
Apart from the new radio module, there are a bunch of hardware and software improvements. New improvements include an adjustable LED backlights, hall sensor gimbals (T18 Pro version includes smooth ALPS RCD90 gimbals), and adjustable neck strap hook for more comfort.
You can find a list of all the protocols that are compatible with the T18 Radio Transmitter here; https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-Multiprotocol-TX-Module/blob/master/Protocols_Details.md
- JP5-in-1 Multi-protocol module included R9, DSM2/X, FrSKY, SFHSS, FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan and more
- 2.4gHz and 868mHz (frksy R9) for long-range receiver support.
- Improved internal cables – no more loose ribbon cable woes!
- OpenTX firmware
- Voice function
- Zipper Case Included
- Adjustable LED Backlights
- Vibration reminder function
- USB-C online firmware upgrade
- JR/FrSKY compatible module bay on the rear side.
- JP5IN1 module – 2.4G JP4IN1 and 915mhz / 868mhz
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers)
- Support telemetry (depending on the receiver)
- Up to 16 channels of output (can be extended into 32ch, depending on the receiver)
Jumper T18 Radio Transmitter Specifications
- Mode 2 configuration as default
- Size: 180*190*58
- Faceplate: Carbon
- Gimbal Type: Hall Sensor
- Weight: 888g (without battery)
- Working voltage: DC7-8.4V (NO CRSF)
- Channels: up to 32 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: IPS480*272 (800 * 480 HD IPS touch screen interface reserved – expected to be supported by openTX2.4 and above)
- Simulator mode: 3.5mm standard ppm output or USB HID
Comparison to T16
- Added flight mode buttons and two power buttons
- New Hall Sensor Gimbals
- New 480×272 IPS Screen
- Carbon Fibre faceplate
- Better Wheel Button
- Larger front-facing speaker
- JP5in1 Module – will now support 915mhz long-range receiver systems.
- 1 x T18 radio
- 1 x Zipper case
- 1 x USB-C cable
- 1 x Jumper orange neck strap